June 19, 2010

Rock Star Graduate

I still can't believe my younger sister just graduated from high school. I remember when she was born and I held her for the first time.....how time flies. 17 years. The real kicker is that her high school graduation also marked the 10th year since I graduated high school. Now that I really can't believe. 10 years ago (very close to the day) I walked across the same stage, shook hands with some of the same people, and tossed my hat in the air. Being back at my high school 10 years later was a bit nostalgic. I saw one of my math teachers and the ceremony was MC'd by photography teacher. The seniors talked about the same events, rallies, dances and football games that I used to go to. It almos felt surreal, like I had been transported back 10 years and was reliving my high school graduation. It's amazing how much things don't really change in 10 years. So many memories, good and bad, are wrapped up on that high school campus. So many laughs and tears that shaped who we are as people today. I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

Enough about me...are you ready for the action?! This first video is Moni's entrance onto the field. She's second from the right in her group of 4.


Next up, walking up to the stage to get her diploma, and posing for pictures along the way.


The oh-so-glorious walk across the stage (she goes right after her friend Tanner - but you'll hear the screaming!)


Announcing the graduates and hats flying everywhere!


Other pictures from that day....








Congratulations Class of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment