February 22, 2012

Baby's Mobile

Last weekend at the shower, we had everyone decorate cards with encouraging words and verses. Then we had tons of embellishments for people to use to make them pretty. They turned out amazing! Everyone did such a great job!

I tied the cards together using thin, gray yarn. And then I hung them from a yellow embroidery hoop that my mom found at Hobby Lobby. Then I spruced up the hoop with some left over embellishments.


I absolutely LOVE how the mobile turned out! We actually have enough cards to make two mobiles so I'll be constructing another one soon. I think I'll hang them next to each other above the dresser where the changing pad will be. That way Baby will have something pretty to look at (or be distracted by) while she's getting changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment