December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour 2009

Welcome to our home! I'm so excited about participating in the 2009 Christmas Home Tour hosted by The Nester. This is our first Christmas as a married couple and I was thrilled to decorate our house for the holidays. We got a great deal on our tree from Lowe's and most of the decorations came from Old Time Pottery or Target. You can check out the story here and here.


















All of the shopping is done and the presents are wrapped! The only thing left to do is send the Christmas cards.


















The stockings are hung on the mantle with care....we made sure our little pup has her own stocking as well.














My sweet friend brought me a Rosemary tree for my birthday last week. John and I are so excited to make rosemary chicken with the fresh rosemary. And the best part is that the tree fits right in with the Christmas decor.


















Thanks for dropping by our home! May you and your family be abundantly blessed this Christmas season!















MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the Nester's party and didn't want to be a lurker. :-) I love your rosemary tree! What a great idea for a gift. Your home looks cute and I hope you enjoy your first Christmas as a married couple. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your home looks very warm and cozy. I love that you have it all decorated. I'm still working on the tree, then realized I better get your gifts in the mail today, so tree is on hold for the moment. This year, I decided to scale back the number of ornaments so it's not so overwhelming to decorate. I'm actually scaling back all decorations so we can manage them and get them up in a timely fashion each year from now on. We had lots of decor that is going to the goodwill. Have a Merry Christmas honey. You and John are creating beautiful memories together during the holidays. I love hearing about them. Love you two, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie - I am so glad you linked in your comment - I love seeing other people's Christmas decor. And especially that rosemary tree...I didn't even know you could buy such a thing! I need that on my wish list pronto :)

    Great job girl!

    XO - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I have lots of memories of our first Christmas after we got married -- so fun!

    And I agree with the other commenters about the Rosemary tree -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute condo Christmas! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those red candlesticks! Kelly

    ReplyDelete