July 15, 2010

3 Hours in Hollywood

The day after my sister's high school graduation, we piled into this...


...and made the 7 hour trek to Southern California. Mom and John in the front; me and Tanner in the back. (Tanner is one of my sister's best friends. He hitched a ride with us so he could spend some time hanging out with my sister in Hollywood.) My sister had to catch an early flight because she had to get back for a class. The 7 hour drive down the middle of California is....well, pretty uneventful. Lots of crops and cows. But once we made it over the Grapevine, it was only a few more miles to....


We dropped Tanner off at my sister's apartment, said hi to my sister, and then went to explore the town. Here's some snapshots of the 3 hours we spent on Hollywood Blvd.

















No comments:

Post a Comment