February 3, 2009

Official Homeowner

I bought a condo! Crazy to think that I now own a home. I'm so excited! We didn't wait long before we started fixing & painting. Here are some before and "in-progress" pics:

Master bedroom before









Master bedroom "in-progress"
































The paint color is Behr Creek Bend and I absolutely love it! All three photos above have the same paint color but all look different depending on the light. LOVE! And yes, we've already picked out new carpet. I'll post more pics once it gets installed.

Kitchen before









Kitchen "in-progress"









The cabinets are going to be Behr Black Silk and I can't wait to see them completed. The doors are in the guest room waiting to be painted as well. (And as you can see, only the top cabinets have been done so far.)

Living room before









Living Room "in-progress"


















The walls will be painted Behr Sandstone Cove. I had John install the blind so I could see what it would look like...and again, I love it! The mahogany wood looks great against this wall. With the window being so close to the fireplace we didn't think that fabric curtains were a good idea. We might put curtains on the sliding door though. (That leads out to the screened in porch.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie! Your condo looks great! It's so much fun to have a clean slate and no rules to work with! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Being a homeowner is addicting...all the fun fix-it stuff! (well, some isn't so much fun, but at least it's YOURS!) I love the colors too. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very nice! You guys are hard at work already!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete