July 24, 2009

Entryway Update

I'm so excited about how our entryway is turning out. I enlisted the help of my friend, Hillary, who had some wonderful ideas. She drew up a sketch of the space and sent me a bunch of links to different items. (She is starting her own design company and can't wait for her to launch her website!)


















We went with the Expedit sofa table from IKEA, this lamp, this shade and this mirror from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, candles from IKEA and the books I already had. John and I have been thinking about a wall treatment because this particular wall has 10 - 12 ft. ceilings and really needs to make a statement (since it's the first wall you see when you walk through the front door.) We just visited a friend's house yesterday and they used Ralph Lauren suede finish on an accent wall and it turned out fantastic! We may just have to follow in their footsteps. :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment