July 18, 2009

Updated Guest Bedroom

After much anticipation (at least for me), here are pictures of our updated guest bedroom. We sanded and painted all the furniture with Behr Swiss Coffee and I love the white against the green walls. I'm not crazy about the bedspread so I think I'm going to swap out the duvet cover for a black one and I think it will look even more fabulous. And the reflection above the bed is from the mirror...hehehe.

John insisted that we hang something on this blank wall. I couldn't leave the hooks bare so I found a few necklaces to hang on them. I'm still not sure about it, and think I may hang some scarves or purses instead.

I'm really excited about this corner because that is where our new desk is going to live. We bought a desk from our friend who's moving out of state and it is going to look perfect in this room (after John fixes one of the legs and we paint it white to match). I was so excited about it, though, that I hung my bulletin board anyway. And when we bring in the desk, we can finally get rid of that lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment