July 12, 2009

Condo Update

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of the condo...actually it's been a while since I've posted pictures of anything, but that's another story. We put in a new light over the dining room table and I think it looks great! We also put in dark brown bamboo blinds on the window in the dining room. Now we have those blinds on all 4 windows on that wall and I'm so glad they all match.

We also got a new couch! Chocolate brown with a chaise lounge! I absolutely love it. It's exactly what I've wanted and we were finally able to get it. :) So exciting.

So what's next for the Condo...a red rug for the living room, canvas paintings over the couch, mirror on the wall behind the dining table, basket underneath the side table....hopefully more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment