August 22, 2009

Blog Fascination


So I'm totally obessed with design blogs. I love reading about other people's projects and getting inspiration for our home. It also makes me feel like I'm meeting new people and making new friends :)


Here are some that I'm following right now...


All Things G&D - love her kitchen color scheme & a man cave that John would die for

Bower Power - so funny! and John and I both love the basement they renovated

Bryn Alexandra - love her idea boards

Centsational Girl - a Nor Cal girl who loves spray paint and proves she's queen of DIY

High-Heeled Foot in the Door - new to me....but love the low-budget room redo she just finished

I Suwannee - bookcases, Rowdy, and lots of Home Good finds

Making it Lovely - all things Pink and Brown...and a new baby!

Young House Love - love everything about their home...maybe they'll let me stay there if I'm ever in the area

The Lettered Cottage - beachy + cottagey + sweet + inspirational = love

No comments:

Post a Comment