August 25, 2009

Man Room Art

This is the newest addition to the Man Room (our third bedroom that John persuaded me to let him transform into a Man Room until our family grows).

John was inspired to use syringes (yes, you read that right) filled with paint to achieve this masterpiece. I must say it was fun to watch him while he worked. Eventually it will be hung on the wall directly above where it sits right now.

And what is that wood-thing that it is sitting on right now? That's the hand-made bar that was installed a few weeks ago. We need to get some curtains up before I take any more pictures...it'll make sense once you see the full thing. But I must say it looks fantastic! John and his handy-friend made this out of poplar, 2x4's, a latch and a hinge. A hinge, you ask? Yes, that also will make sense once I post the full pictures.

Do I have you on the edge of your seat yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment