September 24, 2009

What I'm Admiring Right Now

Here's a look at some of the things that other creative people are doing, that I'm admiring right now:

This entryway decorated for Halloween is absolutely goregous! I'm already trying to convince John to let me do this is in our entryway :)





Isn't this kitchen so cute! Can you find her refrigerator? It's that cabinet-looking thing on the far left. I love it! If we had a cottage, I would totally want this kitchen to go in it.


The Old Painted Cottage


This was the inspiration for our black cabinets. If you've never checked our Layla's blog "The Lettered Cottage" you should definitely go take a look! Her house is goregous.


The Lettered Cottage


This bedroom caught my eye because it reminds me of our bedroom! I love the grey walls!

Nestled In


I was simply amazed at this homemade sunburst mirror. She found a gold mirror at Home Goods and glued bamboo skewers onto the back, then spraypainted the entire thing black and then silver. I'm totally inspired!

Three Men & A Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment